DIGITIZATION OF A DOCUMENT ARCHIVE
We offer an outsourcing solution for digitization of a document archive to our clients. The service includes:
• Preparation of documents – scanning of paper documents in the company office or on site at the client;
• Indexing of scanned documents;
• Digitization of the archive through a specialized web-based system for storage and management of document archives;
• Unlimited addition and processing of new documents in the digital archive;
• Storage of the digital archive on modern server systems, owned by Bullsoft;
• Providing additional back-up of the client’s archive and administration.
The service is for companies that do not have their own system for archiving and using electronic (scanned) documents, without requiring the implementation of specialized software and the availability of infrastructure at the client’s site.
The client receives the right to use the system for digitalization of a document archive with web-based access from a desktop computer or via a mobile device with the option for the user to install it on his mobile device (via PWA – Progressive Web App technology).
THROUGH THE PORTAL CUSTOMERS WILL BE ABLE TO:
o Add new documents to their electronic archive – by attaching files or taking photos with their phone through the application;
o Search for information by tags, description or content of the scanned documents themselves, etc .;
o Download the scanned copy of an archived document.
Our company offers flexible solutions for each specific client project according to individual requirements and needs, work organization, business sector, etc.
BENEFITS FOR YOU:
– Optimization of business processes and improved efficiency – Digitalization helps optimize business processes and increase the efficiency of employees. Documents are much easier to find, share, download, send, manage and secure.
– Improved access to the archive – at any time you have quick access to your documents via the Internet in real time. With the help of OCR technology – “optical character recognition”, each of our customers can search the database for a document by title or excerpt. Searching takes minutes and saves long page browsing. In addition, our systems are ready to supplement stored data or adjust them to manage a constantly updated archive;
-Saving time and reducing costs – working with the digital archive saves employees time searching, extracting, copying documents, reducing the cost of printing and consumables;
– Protection of documents – the use of the electronic archive eliminates the need to extract originals from the archive, i.e. eliminates the risk of losing an original document.
-Regulatory compatibility – the digitalization system monitors compliance with the legally regulated period for storage of documents and sends notifications to the client.
-Information security – our company provides a high degree of security of the electronic archive by creating users with different rights and restrictions. All files are stored encrypted on modern server systems owned by Bullsoft, and are protected in the Internet;
MAKE AN INQUIRY